Hello job seekers or those of you just interested in seeing what is available!
Our job listings are backed up with detailed job descriptions which we will email to you if you are potentially qualified.
Not all the positions that Home Staffing Network represents are posted here. We search our data base of available candidates first when a new job order comes in.
If you have private service experience, no background issues and the desire to be professionally represented, we would like to hear from you. Email us your resume to get started.
This page was last updated on 2/16/2020
Family seeking a professional Chef f weekday full time service. More complete job description is avail when you contact us. Thank you.
Full charge House Manager / Butler. Live out in AZ. Year-around in AZ or travel to summer home June-Oct with apartment provided. 5-day, 40-45 hour work week
Live-out; relocation assistance
Salary depends on experience, health benefits, 401k, paid-time-off
Active couple with large farm down-valley from Aspen is looking for an all-around caretaker: Live-out; relocation assistance
– Ensure horses are well-cared for; arrange vets, care for tack, feeding. This requires someone with a history of working around horses. Hire support as needed.
– Routine and preventative maintenance of mechanical systems – HVAC, water, etc.
– Repairs around the farm and within the home.
– Arrange and supervise contractors and vendors, working with them to monitor time and work methods; understand repairs. Work is to be done by best practice, and with long-term planning and fixes.
– Care for other animals.
– Vehicle maintenance – including farm equipment/vehicles and principal’s personal vehicles. Ensure all are well-maintained, wash principal’s personal vehicles after or before use.
– Hands-on and oversee seasonal gardens. – Seasonal snow removal.
– Hire, train, schedule and supervise seasonal and part-time employees and contractors.
– Take overall responsibility for the property when principals are away.
– Able to legally work in the U.S.
– Experience in a similar position, including 5+ years working on a farm environment and around horses.
– Experience in northern climates, winters, and high-altitude experience is preferred.
– Excellent English communication.
– Physically fit to perform job duties, to include: lift/carry, use of ladders and tools, etc.
– Valid and clean driver license.
– Clean background (pre-employment background check)
Salary depends on experience, health benefits, 401k, paid-time-off,
Normal schedule is 5 days per week, 40 hours per week.
This position is based in Scottsdale AZ as live-out. Relocate to principal’s summer home in Colorado June – Sept with an apartment provided on property.
Will also consider those only interested in Colorado May – Sept.
Compensation/benefits: insurance, 401k, paid days off +
Couple living in a large traditional residence on a large property seeking experienced Housekeeper, Duties include:
Professional salary, nice accommodations. Full job description available. Posted 1-20-2020
Couple with 2 children living in Old Naples are seeking a Housekeeper.
Full housekeeping duties.
Excellent compensation depending on experience with benefits.
Full description available. Updated 12/011/2019
Family with adult children seeking experience candidate for this full time live out position.
You will be responsible for working with the other Housekeeper to maintain the standards of housekeeping in the home. Specific duties include:
Generally – Monday through Friday 8-5 NOTE from client: we do not require them to work on Saturdays, save in July/early August when we rotate to 1 working Monday – Friday and the other working Tuesday – Saturday. Sometimes at the Holidays we are asked to have them come in on a Saturday.
Generally Monday through Friday 9-5 Candidates must be flexible on workdays, hours requested and some holidays.
Posted 12/30/2019 HSNI
Entrepreneurial couple with children seeking an experienced private service professional to join their staff for this live out position. Duties include:
Excellent compensation package with benefits. M-F schedule.
Full job description available.
Posted 12/17/2019 HSNI
Fort Lauderdale Based 6+ months / year Live out in Fort Lauderdale. Housing provided in other locations which include Saratoga Springs, NY and Greenwich, CT
Couple with adult children and grandchildren seeking experienced candidate for this position. Duties include:
You will be responsible for overseeing and hands on maintaining of the standards of housekeeping in the home with the Estate Manager. Specific duties include:
HOURS OF SERVICE: On duty for 5 days per week on a flexible schedule to be worked out in advance with generally two consecutive days off. Generally, Tuesday – Saturday. Hours are generally 10 am to 6 pm. Salary covers up to 45 hours per week. The employer attitude is supportive and cooperative and highly values the service attitude that puts their needs at a premium.
Posted 12/11/2019 HSNI