Hello job seekers or those of you just interested in seeing what is available!
Our job listings are backed up with detailed job descriptions which we will email to you if you are potentially qualified.
Not all the positions that Home Staffing Network represents are posted here. We search our data base of available candidates first when a new job order comes in.
If you have private service experience, no background issues and the desire to be professionally represented, we would like to hear from you. Email us your resume to get started.
Currently we do not have any active job openings.
This page was last updated on 2/28/2021
Housekeeper- Naples- Live out
Entrepreneurial couple seeking full time Housekeeper for their N. Naples home:
- Full housekeeping (interior and outside porches/lanais, doorways) and laundry
- Must clean using approved, non-toxic products
- May be asked to assist with cooking and serving meals
- Driving and errands
- May be required to do some shopping and grocery shopping
- May be required to assist occasionally with driving household members (for appointments etc.)
- May be required to assist with vendors as needed
- May be required to answer door and phones
- May be asked to help feed household pets (cats)
- May be asked to do similar work at other owned houses
- Other duties as requested
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
- Strong housekeeping experience and familiarity with high value and delicate furnishings
- Detail oriented
- Courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character
- Must be professional and confidential
- Be well groomed, physically able to perform the duties of the position and willing to submit to a full pre-employment check to verify background, drug-test, good credit and have valid Florida driver’s license
- Must have own car
- Adult/pediatric CPR/AED certified or willingness to obtain such certification within 90 days of hire
HOURS OF SERVICE:
Generally, Monday – Friday (5 days per week with 2 consecutive days off); may be asked to do some work on the weekends
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
- Professional compensation depending on experience
- Medical insurance
- Vacation and paid holiday or time off if working on holidays.
Posted 1-15-2021 HSNI