Hello job seekers or those of you just interested in seeing what is available!
Our job listings are backed up with detailed job descriptions which we will email to you if you are potentially qualified.
Not all the positions that Home Staffing Network represents are posted here. We search our data base of available candidates first when a new job order comes in.
If you have private service experience, no background issues and the desire to be professionally represented, we would like to hear from you. Email us your resume to get started.
This page was last updated on 9/10/2021 2021
• Two story residence, 5 bedrooms plus guest room on the ocean
• Principal’s EA who is based in Philadelphia manages the residence from a maintenance perspective.
• All vendors are organized and managed by principal’s office.
DUTIES: The Couple is responsible as a team to insure overall smooth operation of the residence. Duties include:
• Menu planning with input from the home owner when he is in residence. Grocery shopping, meal preparation and service.
• Must be a good cook (chef skills not required)
• Hands on housekeeping functions in the residence including, cleaning, laundry, ironing and care of furniture, etc..
• Care of the outside of the home including hands on tasks such as grounds maintenance, tending to seasonal plantings etc, windows (outside and inside when needed), doors and railing cleaning, sweeping and power washing (when needed) driveway and patios, in-between pool and spa cleaning (there is a weekly vendor for pool and spa and chemical management). A landscaper takes care of the property weekly but clean-up in between is necessary
• Daily pick-up of any trash on the beach (beach cleaning service does heavy cleaning)
• Communication with principal’s office on residence status with reporting of any problems at the residence. Principal’s office will provide direction and will engage and manage outside vendors. Your role is to be a good communicator with and oversee vendor appointments.
• Routine communication with principal’s office is key – do not try to fix anything on your own. Seek direction.
• Driving- airport runs otherwise mostly house related shopping, errands etc.
• Vehicle care – gas and wash cars. Coordinate with principal’s office on any automobile problems. Principal’s office schedules maintenance.
• Other duties and errands as would complement the position
• Daily care for Principal’s small cat, i.e. clean litter box, give breakfast and dinner
1-bedroom apartment above garage. Utilities are paid by employer
Assistance with health care insurance
Posted 9-1-2021 HSNI
NJ, NYC (UES) and south Florida
Client seeking a Chef or a couple, (which includes a chef and housekeeper/ server/ house coordinator)
to replace their current, retiring couple that have worked with the family for years.
Family is now 2 adults daily, with visiting children and grandchildren.
SCHEDULE; Friday through Tuesdays with Wed-Thurs. off. Fridays is Shabbat dinner and can be for up to 20 if whole family attends.
MEALS: Lunch and dinner daily for at least two principals. Adult children come in and out and when all present at same time total 20 people.
CUISINE: KOSHER, one grandchild is GF and another has allergy to fruit but no other allergies known.
Mrs. is willing to train chef in Kosher requirements if needed. Principals eat a lot of fish, healthy foods and many salads. Very health-oriented cuisine. Prefer plated service when alone to keep portions under control. When whole family is there often, family style service is used.
Homes are in: NJ- (Long Branch) primary residence and frequented in summer. Room provided if need
UES NYC, apartment—private room and bath provided for chef if extended stay
Bal Harbor, FL, private room and bath provided, more utilized in Winter
COMPENSATION: Salary plus 50% stipend given for employee’s own medical insurance premium, Paid vacation.
We have an interesting position for a Couple seeking 2 seasonal or 1 year round House Manager for their large homes in Osterville, MA and Boca Raton, FL Live in or live out. Professional salary.
Posted 8-5-2021 HSNI
Office of the CEO
About the job
The Executive Assistant, reporting directly to the CEO/Chairman, will assist in a variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the firm.
The successful candidate is responsible for:
• Extensive calendar management:
o Manage an extremely active calendar of meetings and appointments. Handle various types of calendar/meeting coordination including tracking and monitoring of recurring events, long range calendar mapping, tracking of current meeting statuses/attendance and material preparation.
o Handle all scheduling and calendar requests for personal/business appointments for both weekday and weekend scheduling. This includes business meetings, philanthropic and board meetings, meals, special events, etc.
o Prioritize conflicting needs and rescheduling requests regarding all calendar appointments expeditiously.
o Full ownership of the executive’s movements and all related logistics for meetings, travel and coordination throughout the day.
o Prepare for daily calendar and logistics review meetings with CEO and other team members. Develop a strong rapport with CEO and the rest of the support team to keep everyone informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
o Set up virtual and in-person meetings, greeting guests and keeping day-to-day priorities in front of CEO.
o Act as a gatekeeper while screening and distributing incoming emails, calls and other requests.
o Maintain a strong office presence for requests from various colleagues/team members. Act as a point of contact for requests by board members and other special guests.
o Draft and edit business and personal correspondence, handle various functions of the Office of the CEO, including signature requests, mail processing, gifting process, compliance/board paperwork, etc.
o Work with departments across the firm, including Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Communications, Marketing and Sales/Distribution on scheduling, planning events, and to a lesser extent, managing department-specific projects.
o Closely manage an intricate travel schedule. Heavy planning and coordination of all local, regional and domestic travel (including private and charter services).
o Create and maintain close relationships with points of contact at restaurants, hotels, and other places of interest both locally and domestically.
• Expense Management:
o Manage the review process for all expenses, including allocating and tracking corporate and personal expenses. Close coordination with accounting team on personal reimbursements, check payments, etc.
• This role requires a 24/7 mindset.
• 7+ years executive assistant experience supporting C-Suite executives required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Assertive, self-confident, and comfortable interacting and building relationships with senior management.
• Demonstrate a high degree of discretion in all interactions.
• Strong communication and organizational skills, including the ability to work with minimal supervision while managing competing priorities.
• Experience with private and charter services, including air travel preferred.
• Strong knowledge of corporate technology/platforms preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe, or similar products.
We have this from a partner agency. Pay in the range of $72800, there is parking and a flex schedule – easy job.
Posted 8-3-2021 MC
Couple seeking a full time experienced Executive Housekeeper with excellent references to work Monday through Thursday and have day on Saturdays, and occasionally work Fridays as needed. Responsibilities include: cleaning; cooking healthy simple dinners such as chicken, fish and veggies or salad; household shopping and errands; supervising vendors; taking cars for maintenance and gassing up; care of inside and outside flower pots. Requirements:
1. Similar experience with verifiable references and willing to adhere background check, sign a confidentiality agreement and medical physical paid via employer
3. Excellent English;
4. Valid and clean driver’s license with reliable transport to run errands, expenses reimbursed;
5. Work well with one other long term housekeeper
6. Computer proficient ordering online and light research as needed
Salary depends on experience and salary history
Posted 8-3-2021 MS
Vegan / Flexitarian, must be local or Florida based Salary $100K-$115K
We have this from a partner agency. Posted 8-3-2021
More details available.
Client’s Family is seeking Assistant for family member in Oak (Chicago area Illinois
Cared for person is 54 years old man, and has some disability from a brain injury a few years ago
He is somewhat independent, and currently has a companion who is leaving. He does not have problems walking, but does have Aphasia, which he is currently in therapy for.
• Organize weekly medications and make sure he takes them
• Light housekeeping
• Other household chores such as washing clothing and dishes
• Running errands such as grocery shopping
• Assist with planning and scheduling appointments
• Transportation to appointments and other activities
• Preparing meals
• Communicating with family members and other care team professionals
• Assist in keeping client mentally healthy and alert by engaging in conversation, engage in activities such as playing cards, and by assisting and encouraging him to be as physically active as possible.
• Help with planning and keeping appointments
• Keep a watchful eye and assist with safety
• Professional salary and benefits
• Housing is in the employer’s home.
Posted 7/20/2021 HSNI
Seeking experienced, energetic, self-starter for a full-time live out nanny position in South End/Boston. Active family of 6, seeking nanny for three older children aged 11 (boy), 8 (girl) and 4 (boy). Infant will have baby nurse for the first year. Someone flexible to jump in where needed and be mother’s helper and develop relationships with each child, who are all very different. Start date 9/7 with intro visits in summer.
This is a full-time position with a minimum of 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday from 10am to 6pm. Seasonal schedule with sports/activities may be leaving early some days and staying late others. Plan one-two overnights per month. Overtime and night compensation paid. All US Bank Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation. Salary negotiable. Background check, signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement required.
A very busy household we will need you to do a little bit of everything. Sometimes that may mean primary childcare of younger kids, but other times it might mean helping the older kids with setting up play dates, picking up/dropping up from activities/and multiple sports, preparing snacks, etc… The list below is an overview of the tasks you will encounter as a member of our team, although by no means are we implying you will have to do them all in the same time period, nor is this an exhaustive list. The key is to be flexible and coordinate with us according to our needs that week.
● Honest, diligent, responsible, courteous and discreet
● Flexible attitude and a self-starter
● Positive, pleasant personality and very energetic
● Hands on approach to all tasks
● Previous full-time/long term experience a must
● Must be a team player and able to take direction
● Command of the English language should be sound both verbally and in writing
● US Citizenship or Green Card required
● Enjoys travel with family (summers in Nantucket and other trips throughout the year).
● Willing to do 1-2 overnights per month. Children sleep through the night, but just being available if someone wakes up.
● Must be COVID vaccinated (proof of vaccine required) and agree to get seasonal flu vaccine annually
● Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Car will be provided to drive children around (nanny responsible for taking car in for service). Parking in South End is difficult, therefore prefer someone who lives close by or takes public transportation to and from work.
Seeking local area candidates
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Engage children in age appropriate activities (will be different for each child). These will change often, so it is difficult to list here. At all ages, the goal is to minimize screen time and keep them active and engaged.
• Take children to school/classes, playdates, sports, activities, etc. At times, children may have a friend visit and you may be asked to watch that child as well.
• Prepare food for children, help pack lunches, etc.
• Run errands including all grocery and supply shopping for the home. Mail packages, returns, etc.
• Help prepare for kids parties.
• Organizing around the home, putting away holiday decorations, and other special projects, etc.
• Manage children’s wardrobes. Sort through and help separate out items that no longer fit and what new pieces are needed for full seasonal wardrobes. Handle clothes shopping and exchanges.
• Help children shop for friend’s presents, wrap and drive them to parties.
• Research projects (ex: find a local storage company)
posted 7/15/2021 CM