Hello job seekers or those of you just interested in seeing what is available!
Our job listings are backed up with detailed job descriptions which we will email to you if you are potentially qualified.
Not all the positions that Home Staffing Network represents are posted here. We search our data base of available candidates first when a new job order comes in.
If you have private service experience, no background issues and the desire to be professionally represented, we would like to hear from you. Email us your resume to get started.
This page was last updated on 9/20/2108
Midwestern Couple with older children is seeking a professional couple to manage their new home scheduled for completion in March 2019.
DUTIES: The Couple is responsible insure overall smooth operation of the residence as the owners direct. The owner’s personal style is that they expect their home to be maintained to their standard with a pleasant atmosphere.
• Menu planning, grocery shopping, meal preparation and service
• Manage staff which will include Housekeeper and Gardener
• Oversight along with hands on housekeeping functions in the residence including, cleaning, laundry
• Management of the outside maintenance of the home including hands on tasks, oversight of vendors,
• Management of various systems and routine maintenance
• Handyman and troubleshooting tasks
• Interior maintenance and preventative maintenance- filters changed, light bulbs changed.
• Driving and vehicle care- 2 -4 cars
• Other duties and errands as would complement the position
Salary commensurate with experience, in line with current trends in the profession and salary history of the candidates
Health benefits – to be discussed the Bahamas has a health tax levied on salary that covers national health benefits
Vacation and other benefits
Persons with yachting background welcome
Bahamian work permits will be obtained by employer
• Large home on 21 acres
• Current couple retiring after 15 years of service.
• Vendors for certain services when needed
DUTIES: The Couple is responsible for overall smooth operation of the residences as the employer directs. The Principals expect the residence to be professionally taken care of Duties involve.
• Working collaboratively
• Cooking- primarily breakfast and lunch
• Some laundry and ironing
• Shopping for household supplies, food, and household items.
• Handyman duties and preventative maintenance inside and outside
• Yardwork, snow blowing, etc.
Posted 8/11/18 HSNI
Family with 3 children has a professional Nanny now, but would like to engage an experienced Nanny to fill in for Nanny’s days – off-weekends, Nanny vacation time off and possibly travel with family at times.
Posted 5-2-2018 HSNI