Hello job seekers or those of you just interested in seeing what is available!
Our job listings are backed up with detailed job descriptions which we will email to you if you are potentially qualified.
Not all the positions that Home Staffing Network represents are posted here. We search our data base of available candidates first when a new job order comes in.
If you have private service experience, no background issues and the desire to be professionally represented, we would like to hear from you. Email us your resume to get started.
This page was last updated on 3/18/2020
Couple living in a large traditional residence on a large property seeking experienced Housekeeper, Duties include:
Professional salary, nice accommodations. Full job description available. Posted 2-20-2020
Position available for a Caretaker of a private estate; someone with a love and passion for home and gardens. Duties include:
1. Upkeep of the buildings, equipment and grounds.
2. Basic Repairs and maintenance (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, painting etc.)
3. Maintaining records, reports and inventories.
4. Working with and overseeing vendors and contractors.
5. Weekly reports and meetings with staff and estate manager.
We are looking for someone who is intelligent and service oriented, with a “can do” positive attitude, detailed, clean and understanding of people with sensitivities. Someone who works well with others, is a team player and has excellent work ethics.
Candidate should be physically fit, youthful and able to lift heavy objects as required.
They should be able to work Monday through Friday, 40 + hours a week, and available on weekend in emergencies.
They should possess basic skills needed for maintenance and repair work and working knowledge of mechanical, HVAC, electrical, security, plumbing, pumps and swimming pool systems. Should be able to anticipate issues and repair them before they become problems.
They should be able to work year round on roofs, crawl in attic spaces, and assist with housekeeping and other duties inside when needed.
Candidate needs to be able to be able to communicate well in (English) writing and speech, have no visible tattoos, a valid driver’s license and undergo a criminal background check and drug screening. A college degree or similar is preferred and have 5 years working experience..
We offer a long-term, career position, full-time, with excellent wage, plus Medical, 401K and longevity bonus. You would be joining a company of others that meet our high standards: strong work ethics, honesty, drug and smoke free environment cooperation with and concern one another.
The Employer MIGHT consider a qualified Part Time individual, approximately 20 hours per week with no benefits.
Posted 2/27/2020 HSNI
Entrepreneurial couple with adult children living in large new home in Port Royal district of Naples seeking experienced private service professional.
Professional compensation with benefits.
The role of an Executive Housekeeper is to oversee the overall upkeep of a formal or multi-staffed household. An Executive Housekeeper is knowledgeable in the cleaning of upscale homes and is versed in all the cleaning techniques and tools for accomplishing each cleaning job. They are skilled in the care of fine furnishings, art pieces, antiques, silver, crystal, china and other valuable items. Their duties also consist of detailed cleaning, changing beds and household linens, polishing silver, laundering and ironing, cooking and serving meals, maintaining sufficient stocks of household supplies, caring for pets, liaising with vendors, etc.
They are skilled in serving techniques and table setting and is knowledgeable in the use of natural earth-friendly cleaning supplies and purchasing organic food products. Executive Housekeepers maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times
Posted 2/25/2020 HSNI
Full charge House Manager / Butler. Live out in AZ. Year-around in AZ or travel to summer home June-Oct with apartment provided. 5-day, 40-45 hour work week
Live-out; relocation assistance
Salary depends on experience, health benefits, 401k, paid-time-off
Active couple with large farm down-valley from Aspen is looking for an all-around caretaker: Live-out; relocation assistance
– Ensure horses are well-cared for; arrange vets, care for tack, feeding. This requires someone with a history of working around horses. Hire support as needed.
– Routine and preventative maintenance of mechanical systems – HVAC, water, etc.
– Repairs around the farm and within the home.
– Arrange and supervise contractors and vendors, working with them to monitor time and work methods; understand repairs. Work is to be done by best practice, and with long-term planning and fixes.
– Care for other animals.
– Vehicle maintenance – including farm equipment/vehicles and principal’s personal vehicles. Ensure all are well-maintained, wash principal’s personal vehicles after or before use.
– Hands-on and oversee seasonal gardens. – Seasonal snow removal.
– Hire, train, schedule and supervise seasonal and part-time employees and contractors.
– Take overall responsibility for the property when principals are away.
– Able to legally work in the U.S.
– Experience in a similar position, including 5+ years working on a farm environment and around horses.
– Experience in northern climates, winters, and high-altitude experience is preferred.
– Excellent English communication.
– Physically fit to perform job duties, to include: lift/carry, use of ladders and tools, etc.
– Valid and clean driver license.
– Clean background (pre-employment background check)
Salary depends on experience, health benefits, 401k, paid-time-off,
Normal schedule is 5 days per week, 40 hours per week.
This position is based in Scottsdale AZ as live-out. Relocate to principal’s summer home in Colorado June – Sept with an apartment provided on property.
Will also consider those only interested in Colorado May – Sept.
Compensation/benefits: insurance, 401k, paid days off +
Couple with 2 children living in Old Naples are seeking a Housekeeper.
Full housekeeping duties.
Excellent compensation depending on experience with benefits.
Full description available. Updated 12/011/2019
Family with adult children seeking experience candidate for this full time live out position.
You will be responsible for working with the other Housekeeper to maintain the standards of housekeeping in the home. Specific duties include:
Generally – Monday through Friday 8-5 NOTE from client: we do not require them to work on Saturdays, save in July/early August when we rotate to 1 working Monday – Friday and the other working Tuesday – Saturday. Sometimes at the Holidays we are asked to have them come in on a Saturday.
Generally Monday through Friday 9-5 Candidates must be flexible on workdays, hours requested and some holidays.
Posted 12/30/2019 HSNI