Hello job seekers or those of you just interested in seeing what is available!
Our job listings are backed up with detailed job descriptions which we will email to you if you are potentially qualified.
Not all the positions that Home Staffing Network represents are posted here. We search our data base of available candidates first when a new job order comes in.
If you have private service experience, no background issues and the desire to be professionally represented, we would like to hear from you. Email us your resume to get started.
This page was last updated on 7/20/2021 2021
Client’s Family is seeking Assistant for family member in Oak (Chicago area Illinois
Cared for person is 54 years old man, and has some disability from a brain injury a few years ago
He is somewhat independent, and currently has a companion who is leaving. He does not have problems walking, but does have Aphasia, which he is currently in therapy for.
• Organize weekly medications and make sure he takes them
• Light housekeeping
• Other household chores such as washing clothing and dishes
• Running errands such as grocery shopping
• Assist with planning and scheduling appointments
• Transportation to appointments and other activities
• Preparing meals
• Communicating with family members and other care team professionals
• Assist in keeping client mentally healthy and alert by engaging in conversation, engage in activities such as playing cards, and by assisting and encouraging him to be as physically active as possible.
• Help with planning and keeping appointments
• Keep a watchful eye and assist with safety
• Professional salary and benefits
• Housing is in the employer’s home.
Posted 7/20/2021 HSNI
Seeking experienced, energetic, self-starter for a full-time live out nanny position in South End/Boston. Active family of 6, seeking nanny for three older children aged 11 (boy), 8 (girl) and 4 (boy). Infant will have baby nurse for the first year. Someone flexible to jump in where needed and be mother’s helper and develop relationships with each child, who are all very different. Start date 9/7 with intro visits in summer.
This is a full-time position with a minimum of 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday from 10am to 6pm. Seasonal schedule with sports/activities may be leaving early some days and staying late others. Plan one-two overnights per month. Overtime and night compensation paid. All US Bank Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation. Salary negotiable. Background check, signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement required.
A very busy household we will need you to do a little bit of everything. Sometimes that may mean primary childcare of younger kids, but other times it might mean helping the older kids with setting up play dates, picking up/dropping up from activities/and multiple sports, preparing snacks, etc… The list below is an overview of the tasks you will encounter as a member of our team, although by no means are we implying you will have to do them all in the same time period, nor is this an exhaustive list. The key is to be flexible and coordinate with us according to our needs that week.
● Honest, diligent, responsible, courteous and discreet
● Flexible attitude and a self-starter
● Positive, pleasant personality and very energetic
● Hands on approach to all tasks
● Previous full-time/long term experience a must
● Must be a team player and able to take direction
● Command of the English language should be sound both verbally and in writing
● US Citizenship or Green Card required
● Enjoys travel with family (summers in Nantucket and other trips throughout the year).
● Willing to do 1-2 overnights per month. Children sleep through the night, but just being available if someone wakes up.
● Must be COVID vaccinated (proof of vaccine required) and agree to get seasonal flu vaccine annually
● Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Car will be provided to drive children around (nanny responsible for taking car in for service). Parking in South End is difficult, therefore prefer someone who lives close by or takes public transportation to and from work.
Seeking local area candidates
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Engage children in age appropriate activities (will be different for each child). These will change often, so it is difficult to list here. At all ages, the goal is to minimize screen time and keep them active and engaged.
• Take children to school/classes, playdates, sports, activities, etc. At times, children may have a friend visit and you may be asked to watch that child as well.
• Prepare food for children, help pack lunches, etc.
• Run errands including all grocery and supply shopping for the home. Mail packages, returns, etc.
• Help prepare for kids parties.
• Organizing around the home, putting away holiday decorations, and other special projects, etc.
• Manage children’s wardrobes. Sort through and help separate out items that no longer fit and what new pieces are needed for full seasonal wardrobes. Handle clothes shopping and exchanges.
• Help children shop for friend’s presents, wrap and drive them to parties.
• Research projects (ex: find a local storage company)
posted 7/15/2021 CM
The employer is a single woman looking for a House Manager to manage the following residences: A 5,000 sq. ft. residence on Cape Cod, an apartment in Boston, A 5,000 sq. ft. residence in North Palm Beach, and any potential new residences. She is actively running a Family Office and an LLC. This position is based in the different residence locations on a seasonal basis. The Principal currently splits time in MA and FL, but there may be an increase in the amount of time spent in FL versus MA.
Professional compensation with housing assistance and benefits
Full job description available
Professional Couple, no children or pets seeking experienced person to perform these duties:
Professional compensation. Live out in Naples and housing provided in Maine. Full details available.
Posted 6/27/2021 HSNI
Busy Family looking for a domestic housekeeper in their home located in Naples, FL. The qualified candidate must have an upbeat, pleasant and can-do attitude; Present themselves in a well-kept, professional manner; Be organized, energetic and with great attention to detail.
Job description – Domestic Housekeeper
Hours of service are 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, Subject to change due to the needs of the family.
Hourly rate with benefits to be negotiated.