Hello job seekers or those of you just interested in seeing what is available!
Our job listings are backed up with detailed job descriptions which we will email to you if you are potentially qualified.
Not all the positions that Home Staffing Network represents are posted here. We search our data base of available candidates first when a new job order comes in.
If you have private service experience, no background issues and the desire to be professionally represented, we would like to hear from you. Email us your resume to get started.
This page was last updated on 2/11/2019
Part-Time Live-Out, 4 days, 30-36 hour work week
An Upper West Side kind and considerate family with two small children and no pets seeking a long-term part-time housekeeper to assist in the daily upkeep of their 3000 sq foot home located in a pre-war building. Upkeep of laundry, ironing, and overall organization of house and closets. On two evenings, light and dedicated child care (no housekeeping during this time) is required to include care of children, bathing, serving dinner (heating the food through and feeding), putting on pajamas in preparation for bedtime.
PT Friday Assistant
Hours of Service
Monday through Thursday
Two days coverage for 9am-5pm and the other two days coverage 9am-6pm
• 2 years similar experience with verifiable references
• Willing to adhere to a background check
• Child friendly
• Honest, kind, considerate, respectful, reliable
• Meticulous and consciousness worker
• Positive and cheerful personality
• Team player
General Duties Include
• Housekeeping – All aspects of housekeeping 4 days a week
• Laundry and ironing – for family of 4
• Organization – overall house and closets
• Errand Running – occasional
• Child Care
• Evening Coverage for two evenings – bathing, feeding and putting on pajama’s
• As needed when short on coverage
(however, mom’s rule is no housekeeping when caring for children)
Salary and Compensation
Salary DOE, 100% payroll $45-55k range
2 weeks paid vacation
End of the year performance and annual bonus review
Posted 2-14-2019 CM
Couple with adult children living in Bonita Springs, FL- 8 months and Strongsville, OH for 4 months
• Residences in FL is approximately 8,000 sq. ft. and in OH smaller
• Vendors for certain services such as pool and lawn
DUTIES: The Couple is responsible for overall smooth operation of the residence as the employer directs. The Principals expect the residence to be professionally taken care of. They are particular. Duties involve:
• Cooking to a high standard
• Laundry and ironing
• Shopping for household supplies, food, and household items.
• Handyman duties and preventative maintenance inside and outside
• Assist with entertaining planning and service (occasional)
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
• The candidates should be career oriented in hands on long term domestic service and able to support of the employer in the home environment. A professional private service background, calm demeanor, thoughtfulness and good organizational skills desired.
• Related experience in a similar position- specifically experience working as a couple, knowledge of property management, culinary skills, serving skills, strong housekeeping skills along with the ability to prioritize and adjust to fit the variable needs of the family.
• Positive attitude
• Detail oriented
• Courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character.
• Be well groomed, non-drug user, physically able to perform the duties of the position and willing to submit to a full pre-employment check to verify background, good credit and valid drivers license
• Non smoking
• Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement
HOURS OF SERVICE:
• A professional private service attitude that puts the employer’s needs at a premium is expected and highly valued. The basic schedule is 5 days per week generally Monday – Friday with flexibility.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
• Salary commensurate with experience, in line with current trends in the profession and salary history of the candidates
• Health insurance
• Excellent quality accommodations consisting of an off site fully furnished condominium in each location
• Vehicle for business and reasonable personal use
• Vacation and other benefits.
The current couple has decided to leave after more than 5 years of service Both parties like each other very much.
Posted 1/31/2019 HSNI
Couple sought to work in Virginia, in what has been described as “horse country” about an hour outside DC.
Requirements are very specific and the set-up is “old school”. The lady of the house travels to South Carolina for about a month or so every year and travels overseas, however the staff will not be travelling overseas with her. They may be required to go to SC for a month or so however.
– Capable and creative, must be able to produce a variety of high-quality international dishes effortlessly. There is a fair amount of entertaining and it is silver service. Chef will buy all the ingredients, run the kitchen and the kitchen budget. A knowledge of wines is a plus and she/he must have a detailed sense of service and timing. Dinner parties seldom exceed 12.
– Completely at home with silver service. This is a formal environment when they entertain guests. Eye for detail, never drop the attention, be present for guests and principal at all times. Thorough knowledge of etiquette. Able to serve drinks, greet people, seat them at table, look after any special needs, set table, arrange flowers etc. All effortlessly.
– Work with partner (chef) to create a warm and efficient atmosphere. Run the house, elevate service and improve internal efficiency. Familiar with I.T. and able to manage and interface with the staff and the principal’s Exec. P.A.
– Work is mainly butler oriented, but able to oversee house maintenance is a definite plus.
– There is a housekeeper in place. Judging from the comments of the couple who trialed, the housekeeper is not of any quality and could do with formal training.
– Live on site, but not in the house, there is an adjacent building.
– Salary around $160k
– Benefits (health, paid vacation etc.)
Posted 2/6/2019 MHM
An executive couple with a secondary residence in Water Mill, NY seeks to hire an experienced and capable Domestic Couple to take charge of the residence and provide personal service while the principals are in residence. Past experience working in a fine home required. The ideal candidates will be hard-working, have excellent cooking and cleaning skills, and will love dogs.
Primary responsibilities for the couple will include daily hands-on cleaning of the residence, managing vendors and contractors to maintain the residence, coordinating events, providing guest service, and preparing quality daily meals for the principals while they are in residence using fresh ingredients. The ability to cook for small dinner parties and prepare a range of cuisines is required.
This is a full-time, year-round position, with a Thursday through Monday schedule in-season. Accommodations in the residence are provided. Joint compensation up to $175,000 offered, depending on experience, plus a full benefits package.
Posted 2/4/2019 M
Active family with children seeking full-time House Manager / Chef to manage their primary residence and seasonal home with small residential staff and various vendors. Family seeking someone mature, happy, super positive and experienced that will require little to no guidance. There is a heavy emphasis on healthy, fresh, highly creative, organic food. You must be able to cook for various diets: vegetarian, paleo, renal cardiac diet, nut free for kids. In addition, serve as House Manager managing a small staff and some PA tasks for one Principal (wife). Requirements: culinary school certification and / or degree; mac and pc proficient, ability to travel and live with family in summer home from mid-June through Labor Day in New Hampshire, possibly Colorado on winter breaks.
Excellent compensation $100 k +. Posted 1/30/2019 MC Note Local candidates preferred Full job description available.
• Couple. He is a Greek businessman
• Residence is approximately 9,000 sq. ft
• Service vendors when needed.
DUTIES: The Couple is responsible for overall smooth operation of the residence as the owner’s direct. The owner’s personal style is that they expect things to be professionally well run.
• Housekeeping functions in the residence including, cleaning, laundry
• Chauffeur duties
• Light meal preparation when Chef is off duty
• Interior maintenance and preventative maintenance, handyman duties
• Upkeep of grounds and routine maintenance of the residence- walks swept / snow removal etc.
• Vehicle care
• Other duties and errands as would compliment the position
Compensation based on experience. More details available
Posted 1-29-2019 HSNI
Couple seeking experienced Houseman to join their staff.
DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Assist an already in place team.
• Housework, such as cleaning wood and marble floors.
• Vacuuming, dusting, polishing fine materials,
• Knowledge of handling fine art and antiques.
• Serving meals mostly dinner but must be flexible to serve other meals when required.
• Secondary tasks include hands-on maintenance, gardening
• Individual must be well organized, self- motivated. Punctual.
• Flexibility is a big must such as working holidays and or weekends when needed with compensatory time allotted.
• Previous private service experience is valued
• Non smoker
• Salary $45 – 50k range. Package includes: paid vacation, holidays, health insurance
• Performance bonuses are up to the principle’s discretion.
Posted 12/12/2018 HSNI
Single Principal in large staffed residence seeking experienced professional Housekeeper and Houseman. More details available. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Posted 1/28/2019 CP
Couple seeking f/t Housekeeper for their N. Naples home. Full housekeeping and light food prep. M-F 8:30 -5. Hourly compensation with medical benefits.