Couple is downsizing to another home in Quoque, NY and building a home in Kona, HI which will be used for part of the year.
Duties Involve a variety of tasks that are supportive to Principal’s lifestyle including, but not limited to:
Ensuring and organizing the overall smooth operation of the residence and transition to new home.
- Personal Assistant duties
- Managing downsizing and ultimately coordinating storage and transport for such items as will be retained for Hawaii use.
- Management and support of Housekeeper / Cook to insure housekeeping and laundry meet the desired standards of the home
- Assist with meal preparation
- Handyman duties
- Maintain and manage the house book and house calendar for principals- birthdays, events, seasonal tasks, etc.
- Oversee vendors and manage them with the best interests of the Employer in mind.
Full job description available. Posted 2/21/2017 HSNI