Hello job seekers or those of you just interested in seeing what is available!
Our job listings are backed up with detailed job descriptions which we will email to you if you are potentially qualified.
Not all the positions that Home Staffing Network represents are posted here. We search our data base of available candidates first when a new job order comes in.
If you have private service experience, no background issues and the desire to be professionally represented, we would like to hear from you. Email us your resume to get started.
This page was last updated on 4/20/2018
Couple with Adult children
• Cooking – simple healthy meals- some lunches and some dinners
• Housekeeping and handyman tasks
• Coordination and supervision of outside vendors and service providers-as needed
• Driving and keeping cars in good shape
• Various tasks and errands
Excellent compensation and benefits
Lady is seeking an experienced couple to provide services in her formal home. Duties involve cooking and serving 3 meals per day, assisting Housekeeper and providing personal service to the Principal. Full job description is available. Compensation $120k plus range, medical benefits, on site apartment.
Family is seeking professional Housekeeper for approximately 20 hours per week – year around – in Naples, FL Email for more information.
Couple with adult children and friends who visit. Primary use of residence is in the Summer
• Manage team of Housekeepers effectively in hands on manner
• Report to Household Manager who is based in New York City
• Supervise and coordinate activities of the housekeeping staff in East Hampton;
• Hands-on housekeeping and knowledge of maintaining formal household;
• Knowledge of laundering fine fabrics, iron and press clothing and linens;
• Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods;
• Setting a formal table and some service
• Oversee and maintain household supplies in coordination with Household Manager;
• Coordinate with Chef and Sous-Chef in preparation of meals and event management;
• Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements;
• Ability to manage technology as it relates to household systems;
• Experience working in formal households and able to provide references;
• Keen eye for detail;
• Flexibility in working schedule;
• Personal traits reflecting honesty, integrity and discretion.
• Quiet disposition
• Able to work a flexible schedule with sometimes 7 day involvement in summer season
Salary: Top salary negotiable depending on experience. Relocation is possible
This is a live out position for a 6,000 sq foot 3 level home with 2 adults and 2 teens away at school most of the year.
The position is shared with another housekeeper and schedule is usually either:
Sunday through Tuesday with half day Wednesday Or late day Wed through Sat. they normally overlap on Wed to catch up on current household needs.
They try to have them each have part of a weekend off.
Start time is usually around 8am until 6-7 pm but many times they will let them go at 5pm. Principals like their privacy.
• General housecleaning with ultimate standards such as what you would find on Yachts.
• Good organization skills
• Attention to detail and all deep cleaning, some laundry and knowledge of caring for fine linens etc..
• Small errands and shopping are required. Mileage is paid for personal car usage for errands and shopping.
• Table service is needed for entertaining at times
Professional compensation Full job description is available. Posted 2/10/2018 ICP
Business woman with 2 boys ages 14 living in an informal happy family atmosphere. Standards in the home are high.
• Weekly Chef service
• Weekly cleaning service
• Full charge of the boys-keeping them organized and on schedule. Duities with them include:
o Driving them to school, pick up and taking them to after school activities
o Helping them with their projects and homework as needed
• Assistance with the meals
• Housekeeping and laundry as related to the boys
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
• Related experience and expertise in similar position.
• Happy dependable and positive personality
• College degree
• Mature with good common sense
• Having a professional attitude and possess good organizational skills
• Be well groomed, physically able to perform the duties of the position and willing to take a pre-employment background screening check.
• Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement.
• Be non smoker
• Have a driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Experience with special needs child (ASD) a plus.
HOURS OF SERVICE:
• The Family Assistant will generally be on duty for 5 days per week Monday – Friday with two consecutive days off. A professional private service attitude that puts the employer’s needs at a premium is highly valued. Occasional overnight stays may be requested. The hours vary but it is expected that a reasonable schedule will be worked out to meet the needs of the family, but not “burn out” this important staff person. Longest days are 6:30 am to 6:30 pm with time off during the day The guiding principal will be mutual respect .
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
• Professional salary
• Health insurance will be discussed
• Holiday and Vacation benefits
Posted 3-7-2018 HSNI
The Assistant House Manager will report to the House Manager and be responsible for maintaining standards of the property and working with temporary staff of 2 housekeepers while the Principal or guests are in-residence. The position would be full-time, for five days per week Wednesday – Sunday during the winter season from November 15th – May 15th (six months). Position is seasonal November 15 – May 15. And will start up again this coming November
Housekeeping: The household is large and requires a high volume of laundry due guests skiing or being outdoors during the day. Hands-on housekeeping and coordination with 2 part time housekeeping staff and establishing process and standards is important. Other duties include
1. Light cooking- mainly some breakfasts
2. Assisting the Executive House Manager with vendor management
3. Guest relations- concierge type services
Top Professional compensation. Posted 2/26/2018
Westlake, TX Summers in Pebble Beach, CA
Couple with multiple staffed homes is seeking a creative go-to professional to coordinate homes, staff, private aircraft etc. Previous person in this position was there for over 11 years. Detailed job description available. Re-posted 2/15/2018 HSNI
Principal seeking full-time long term EA to work in and from single family office start up and to serve as couple’s point person for residences: primary and seasonal home. Preference is for local candidates.
The ideal candidate is positive, proactive, mature and capable to leverage the Principal’s time and seeking a long term position. Must be highly attentive to detail, very tech savvy in MAC, able to construct letters and have excellent communication skills.
Primary duties include heavy EA tasks such as calendar scheduling and coordination, event and travel with supporting and detailed itineraries, office organization and administration, heavy project management. Secondary duties are light household staff management and oversight of 2 full time staff.
Requirements: 1) MAC proficient 2) 4 year degree and / or extraordinary experience in this role required; 3) 5 years’ experience supporting an CEO; 4) a self-starter who is proactive, a problem solver, hand’s on approach “can do attitude” who can get the job done; 5) valid and clean driver’s license. $90 – 100 k salary Posted 1/25/2018 CM