Hello job seekers or those of you just interested in seeing what is available!
Our job listings are backed up with detailed job descriptions which we will email to you if you are potentially qualified.
Not all the positions that Home Staffing Network represents are posted here. We search our data base of available candidates first when a new job order comes in.
If you have private service experience, no background issues and the desire to be professionally represented, we would like to hear from you. Email us your resume to get started.
This page was last updated on 7/21/2017
This is a very active, fast-paced position, best suited for someone with direct experience. Report to Principals, Estate Mgr. and Family Office.
– Integrate into the household staff of this large home, to enforce procedures and supervise and schedule house staff.
– Attention to details.
– Handle personal matters including shopping, organizing, errands, travel, mail, etc.
– Keep and update contact lists, calendar, and database (Access, Outlook)
– Inventories management and updates for several location.
– Keep records of household appliances, equipment, and warranties.
– Hands-on assistance with cleaning, organizing, etc.
– Coordinate travel and packing.
– Oversee interior of the home, ensuring maintenance, systems are in working order, housekeeper routines and checklists, cleanliness, etc.
– Coordinate purchases and deliveries.
– Proactively suggest items for friends and family gifts.
– Creative to help with projects.
– Household purchasing – office and cleaning supplies.
– Track and manage medications, doctor appointments, care, insurance co-payments.
– Back-up for housekeeping as necessary.
– Coordinate with chef.
– B.S. in business, hospitality, or other related field would be ideal
– Prior personal assistant or house manager experience in private service
– Excellent, professional communication skills.
– Mature and professional demeanor; energetic, quick, intuitive, yet reserved.
– Supervisory experience.
– Self-motivated and proactive.
– Advanced computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, Access, Mac and PC, familiar with SmartHome technology, home theaters, iCloud.
– Discretion in handling private information.
– Resourceful and creative.
– Available to work as needed. Normal work schedule M-F, but may require overtime or occasional weekend; no other work commitments.
– Able to comprehend and willing to follow detailed directions and processes.
– Enjoy doing whatever it takes to provide exceptional service and keeping a professional environment.
– Quick, multi-tasker.
– Physically fit to lift and carry, use stairs, ladder, etc.
– Safety and security minded.
– Clean FL driver license.
– Complete a background check and drug testing.
– Preference for candidates who have previous experience in a private setting.
– Local candidates only, with established resources. This is a live-out position.
Professional compensation package
A couple is seeking full-time professional personal assistant in their Palm Beach home year round. Candidate must be trustworthy, honest, mature, comfortable working alone and independently, and seeking a long-term stable position. This is a nice stable steady position where mutual respect and consideration is valued. The key ingredients to this position are three:- traditional secretary tasks including a lot of typing and must possess strong writing skills; check writing and bookkeeping reporting to the Family Office; and ability to work independently on a daily basis. A Katharine Gibbs graduate or similar education is a plus.
The ideal candidate will work in the employer’s home Monday through Friday 8:30am-9am, depending on needs for the day to approx 5:15pm daily. This is an EA position working in an non-corporate environment.
Posted 6/28/2017 CM
Entrepreneurial Couple is seeking a private service professional, with experience as an Executive Housekeeper / House Manager or Butler who is looking to assist employer in whatever is necessary from cleaning, laundry, managing vendors, entertaining, and more. Non-dramatic, detail-oriented, and highly trustworthy personality required. Residence is 6,000 sq. ft Triplex. Other staff includes Personal Assistant and Housekeeper.
This is a live-out position. Minimal amounts of travel with the family may be required from time to time, including to the Hampton’s (rental) as needed.
• Housekeeping: During the week, laundry and housekeeping if just two people are in-residence this is over 50% of the job. The Weekend Housekeeper can be used for additional laundry overload.
• Staff management: Management of part-time housekeeper to exacting standards. In the event that housekeepers are absent or on vacation, acting as the housekeeper.
• Vendor management: Coordination and management all mechanical, HVAC, etc. vendors.
• Entertaining: Coordinating small dinners with friends, to larger dinners with catering companies.
• Personal shopping for principals.
• Food: Sourcing foods for the refrigerator, preparing simple foods, and plating and serving food.
• The candidate should be a career oriented professional, with 5+ years of experience working in high-end households.
• Strong experience in housekeeping and laundry.
• Fluent with the modern technology.
Excellent professional compensation. 3 weeks vacation.
Posted 6/25/2017 HSNI
Couple seeking experienced private service professional to join their staff. They have a full time Housekeeper, Chef and House Manager. This position focuses on the laundry duties for the most part. You manage all aspects of couture wardrobe, bed linens, fine linens, all towels (bath, kitchen, etc.), housekeeping cloths, pet blankets and pet beds following precise instructions and the preferences of the Employers
• Inspection of all items: proper removal of stains for hand-washing or laundering; clearly communicate to dry cleaner any stains or repairs; identifying repairs and light mending as needed and notifying the Employer of any damages or any needs that require an expert (for example know how to repair—or when to call a professional)
• Process clothing articles and other materials according to care, following precise instructions and correct usage of products (for example hand wash, launder, dry clean, refresh only) and handling and storing correctly (for example hanging versus folding, selecting the correct type of hanger, etc.)
• Iron and/or steam clothing articles and linens according to care working with the proper settings and correct products and Employer preferences (for example not to directly iron on embroidery, etc.)
• Manage dry cleaning: sort, send, retrieve, inspect, route back to closet in “ready state”) and maintain a detailed dry cleaning log
• Manage all aspects of wardrobe and household closets and dressers: neat, well organized and clean.
• Assist with packing and unpacking clothes from travel: retrieve luggage, clean luggage as needed (wipe down, etc.), store luggage
• Assist Chef: set table, help serve when needed, wash dishes, detail clean and mop floor end of the evening
• Provide housekeeping services: end of the evening turn down, refresh spaces, clean, organize and restock items as needed
• Assist other Housekeeper as needed: deep cleaning, boat detail, team projects (tasks that require two persons), etc.
Schedule is Tuesday – Saturday 12 – 8 pm
COMPENSATION: Negotiable per hour dependent on experience +time and a half offered after 40 hours
Health Benefit assistance, up to 50% for a reasonable policy approved by Employer Uniforms to be determined
Meal provided during shift + selection of non-alcoholic beverages
Paid Time Off: 10 days per year, prorated from start date
Posted 6/12/2017 MC