Hello job seekers or those of you just interested in seeing what is available!
Our job listings are backed up with detailed job descriptions which we will email to you if you are potentially qualified.
Not all the positions that Home Staffing Network represents are posted here. We search our data base of available candidates first when a new job order comes in.
If you have private service experience, no background issues and the desire to be professionally represented, we would like to hear from you. Email us your resume to get started.
This page was last updated on 9/8/2017
Residence of retired CEO and family. The home is 5 bedrooms and a guest room. Very manageable.
DUTIES: The Couple is responsible, as a team, to ensure overall smooth operations of the residence. Duties include:
• Menu planning with input from the home owner when they are in residence including meal preparation and service
• Hands on housekeeping functions in the residence including cleaning, laundry, ironing, food shopping and cooking
• Care and management of the home including grounds maintenance and gardening with the help from a lawn service
• Cleaning of windows, doors railings and outdoor furniture
• Power washing driveway and patios
• Pool and spa care
• Driving – airport pick-ups/drop offs and house related driving-shopping, errands etc.
• Vehicle care – gas and wash cars prior to principals and family visits. Coordinate with principal regarding automobile problems and scheduling of service.
• Other duties and errands as would complement the position or as requested by principal
• Related experience in a similar position with specific experience working as a couple in a vacation home setting.
• Strong housekeeping skills along with the ability to prioritize and adjust to fit the variable changing needs of the Principal
• Detail Oriented and Positive attitude
• Courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character
• No smoking or heavy drinking
• No pets
• Good credit standing and valid driver’s license
No-career changing and no jumping around with employment. Couples with roots in Florida and family/friends in the Florida area would be ideal..
Active Multi-generational family in residence mainly November to May seeking an experienced private service professional to join long serving staff. Full job description available. Duties include:
• Assist with general clerical duties including handling incoming mail, photocopying, faxing and scanning
• Maintain a log of household incoming packages
• Assist with maintaining and updating filing systems
• Answer phones, take complete and accurate messages for family, guests, household staff
• Provide support and assist Estate Manager and House Manager with daily activities, family and guests’ plans, dining events, reservations and other tasks as directed
• Greet guests and have each sign the guest book. Direct or escort them to gathering place and/or facilities
• Run errands as required
• Liaise between the household staff and off-site family office
• Assist with projects as they arise taking direction from Estate and/or House Manager or Principals as needed
• Act as lead server of meals and cocktails during the “season” (approx. Nov. to May which may vary)
• Assist with general housekeeping duties – cleaning, vacuuming, washing, ironing, etc. as directed on an as-needed basis
• Prepare family members’ clothing and accessories for travel, assisting with packing
• Cross train with other employees for coverage
Professional compensation and benefits
Posted 8/25/2017 HSNI